Please come and visit us and learn about our program
FEBRUARY 21, 2017 6:30-7:30
Where Are You Located?
Family Montessori is located in downtown Lebanon, OH at 220 East Main Street directly next to St. Patrick’s Church. We are very blessed to be holding classes in this lovely space through the generosity of St. Patrick’s Church this year. Our classroom can be reached by using the parking lot behind St. Patrick’s Church and following the sidewalk into the fenced-in courtyard area. Please enter the second door down.
When Can We Enroll?
Enrollment for Family Montessori’s 2017-2018 year will be open to the community February 21, 2017. We do anticipate filling classes so we ask that you turn in applications as soon as possible. For students that apply after all spots are filled, we will be maintaining a wait list for those interested.
Program Offerings & Tuition:
- Preprimary & Kindergarten Annual Tuition
- 3 days/week (M/T/W) $3,500
- 5 days/week $4,600
- Lower Elementary:
- 5 days/week (1/2 days) $4,600
Payment options are available.
Sliding Scale Tuition Option
Because part of our mission is make a Montessori education available for most everyone, we are pleased to be able to offer a Sliding Scale Tuition Option based on family income and size. To determine your tuition rate based on the Sliding Scale Option, please contact our Treasurer, John Evans at email@example.com.
Please note that this adjusted tuition rate is just a quote for your purposes of determining your decision to enroll in Family Montessori and is not at this a binding quote.
How Do I Enroll?
- Please call 513-800-8023 to schedule a meeting at the school and to get an Application for Enrollment.
- To see if you qualify for the Sliding Scale Tuition Option, please contact our Treasurer, John Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail in your Application for Enrollment along with a non-refundable check for the $50 application fee (per family) to: Family Montessori of Lebanon, P.O. Box 562, Lebanon, OH 45036
- The school will contact you regarding your Application for Enrollment and placement.
Once your child is enrolled, you will be given additional paperwork that can be turned in prior to the first day of school. All children in the 3-6 classroom will need to have a Medical Statement Form signed by their pediatrician.
Please feel free to call us with any questions you have about this enrollment process. You can reach us at these numbers:
Erica Nichols, Director and Teacher of 6-9
Tina Evans, Director of Preprimary & Kindergarten, 3-6 Teacher
Elementary families will be participating in the Homeschool Option and will need to officially register their child for home education by notifying your district Superintendent.
Based on state home school requirements, the parent takes ultimate responsibility for curriculum and education. However, our certified teachers works to assist families in making sure that Ohio curriculum standards are met as well as the requirement for 900 hours, both in and out of the classroom.
According to ODE guidelines, at the end of each year, the home school parent must have the child evaluated by either a standardized test, portfolio review by certified teacher or per agreement between the parent and the Superintendent.
- Family Montessori of Lebanon, Inc. admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.