Where Are You Located?
Family Montessori is currently located at 220 East Main Street directly next to St. Patrick’s Church. We are very blessed to be holding classes in this lovely space through the generosity of St. Patrick’s Church this year. Our classroom can be reached by using the parking lot behind St. Patrick’s Church and following the sidewalk into the fenced-in courtyard area where the two classrooms are on the first floor. The first door is for the 6-9 classroom. The second door is for the 3-6 classroom.
When Can We Enroll?
Enrollment for Family Montessori’s 2015-2016 will begin with current students and siblings. After those intended students are enrolled, we will open enrollment for all. We do anticipate filling both classes so we will accept applications on a first come, first served basis. For students that apply after all spots are filled, we will be maintaining a wait list for those interested. These students will also be served on a first come, first served basis.
Program Offerings & Tuition for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Pre-primary (3-6 yrs): W/Th/F from 9:30-12:30
- Tuition: $3,600
- Kindergarten: M/T/W/Th/F from 9:30-12:30
- Tuition: TBD
- Kindergarten: W/Th/F from 9:30-12:30
- Tuition: $3,600
- Lower Elementary (6-9 yrs): M/T/W/Th/F from 9:30-3:00
- Tuition: TBD
- Lower-Elementary (6-9 yrs): W/Th/F from 9:30-3:00
- Tuition: $4,500
Sliding Scale Tuition Option
Because part of our mission is make a Montessori education available for most everyone, we are pleased to be able to offer a Sliding Scale Tuition Option based on family income and size. To determine your tuition rate based on the Sliding Scale Option, please email the following information to our Business Administrator, Lisa O’Bryan at email@example.com. Once she has your information, she will be able to tell you your adjusted tuition rate for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Name(s) and age(s) of children to be enrolled
- Which program they would attend
- Number of persons in the family
- 2014-2015 Adjusted Gross Income, line 37 (income verification due with enrollment contract)
Please note that this adjusted tuition rate is just a quote for your purposes of determining your decision to enroll in Family Montessori and is not at this a binding quote. Your information will also remain confidential.
How Do I Enroll?
- Please call 513-800-8023 to get an Application for Admission for the 2015-2016 School Year.
- Next, to see if you qualify for our Sliding Scale Tuition Option, please email our Business Administrator, Lisa O’Bryan, at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide her with the information detailed above to see if you qualify. She will respond with your adjusted tuition rate based on your submitted information.
- Mail in your Application for Admission along with a non-refundable check for the $50 application fee (per family) to: Family Montessori of Lebanon, P.O. Box 562, Lebanon, OH 45036
- Receive a contract either by mail or personal meeting which reflects your tuition rate.
- Sign and return contract.
Once your child is enrolled, you will be given additional paperwork that can be turned in prior to the first day of school. All children in the 3-6 classroom will need to have a Medical Statement Form signed by their pediatrician.
Please feel free to call us with any questions you have about this enrollment process. You can reach us at these numbers:
Erica Nichols, Executive Director, 6-9 Teacher
Lisa O’Bryan, Business Adminstrator
Tina Evans, Director of Preprimary & Kindergarten, 3-6 Teacher
Elementary families wishing to participate in the Family Montessori Homeschool Option will need to officially register their child for home education by notifying the district Superintendent.
Based on state home school requirements, the parent takes ultimate responsibility for curriculum and education. However, our full-time, certified teacher works to assist families in making sure that Ohio curriculum standards are met as well as the requirement for 900 hours, both in and out of the classroom.
According to ODE guidelines, at the end of each year, the home school parent must have the child evaluated by either a standardized test, portfolio review by certified teacher or per agreement between the parent and the Superintendent.
- Family Montessori of Lebanon, Inc. admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.